Who Inspired Me

Who inspired me is a very good question. Well I will tell you that it is Mary Cassatt. Mary was a artist who lived alone but she supported the “Women’s Rights” She painted paintings of mostly moms and children. When she grew older, her eye sight went away. If you look down below, you will see a painting of her. Who inspired you?

MTIwNjA4NjMzNzY0NDgwNTI0

3 thoughts on “Who Inspired Me

1. Dear Imani,
    I remember when you did your speech on Mary Cassatt last year. You dressed up just like her. I really liked that you selected her because you love art so much. What is your favorite painting of hers?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Imani,
    I think that was a great post. Mary Cassatt was my great person. I didn’t choose a person to inspire me, but I would choose Mary Cassatt to inspire me if I had to choose a person to inspire me.
    Howdy,
    Katie

3. Howdy Imani,
    Who inspired me was Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss likes to write books for children. Some of my favorite stories are, The Sneeches, The Loraz, Horton Hears a Who, Urtle the Turtle and The Butter Battle book and lots more. He died on September 24 1991. But we always celebrate his birthday on March 2nd on Read Across America day. Do you have a favorite Dr. Suess book?
    I would like to learn more about Mary Cassatt too.
    From,
    Coen